880 per Box (4 - 4.25 Kgs)
Your order will be delivered the next day to the estimated arrival date. The arrival date may vary by a day or two depending on various factors. You will receive an sms informing you of the delivery the next day.
Babugosha, a variety of Pear is very useful & nourishing fruit. It contains numerous micro-nutrients & vitamins. The fragrantly sweet juiciness and pleasing colours brighten up both the taste and aesthetics of the fruit. Not only do Pears taste great, they are among the fruits ranked high in health-promoting antioxidants.
Pears fruit is packed with health benefiting nutrients such as dietary fiber, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins, which are necessary for good & great health. They have low calorie content. Most of these nutrients are present in significant amount in the skin of the fruit.
1. One of the best & most effective amongst fruits which decreasethe risk of type 2 diabetes.
2. Their consumption decreases risk of Heart disease.
3. Eating Pears reduces incidence of Cancers of Oesophageal, Colonic & other organs.
4. Found useful in the treatment of constipation, colitis, chronic gallbladder disorders, arthritis, and gout.
5. Because of their low calorie and high fiber content, regular consumption of pears may cause significant reduction in the body weight, and blood LDL cholesterol levels.
6. Pears are one of the more easily digested fruits. Therefore, it could be the one of the first fruit to be introduced to an infant’s diet.
7. They are among the least allergenic of all the fruits.
Joginder Singh Chauhan is a progressive farmer from Rorhu in the Upper Shimla Area of Himachal. He is one of India's only certified organic Apple & Pear grower. The orchard - Singh Apple Orchards was established in 1969, and has been aiming at promoting farming to the mainstream occupation. Singh Apple Orchards is located in the heart of “Chanshal apple valley”, the apples of this region are known for their amazing taste and shape. Joginder Singh applies neem based pesticides only when necessary, and uses as little as possible. He uses certified organic inputs in our orchards to produce fresh and healthy organic fruits.